X International Scientific Conference “CHINESE CIVILIZATION: TRADITION AND MODERNITY”
The 10th International Scientific Conference “Chinese Civilization: Tradition and Modernity ” will be held on 22 September 2016 in Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University and Self-governing (autonomous) Research University “Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman”.
Organizers: Ukrainian Association of Sinologist, A. Krymskyi Institute of Oriental Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Self-governing (autonomous) Research University “Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman”, L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Astana, Kazakhstan)
The Conference activities will be organized with the following sections:
- “Political and Socio-economic Issues of China’s Modern Development”
- “Chinese Civilization Studies: History, Philosophy, Culture”
- “Theoretical and Applied Issues of Chinese Linguistics and Literature”
Working languages – Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese, English.
Presentation 15-20 minutes
Report 5-10 minutes
Abstracts of presentations and reports must be edited and reviewed; length of the abstract cannot exceed 10000 characters including spaces. Abstracts will be accepted in electronic form only, MS Word or RTF format. The deadline for application submissions is August 31, 2016.
To take part in the Conference, please, send an application for participation and your abstract to e-mail email@example.com. The abstracts will be posted on the website http://www.sinologist.com.ua
- Structure (Title, Author’s name, position and organization, Annotation, Key words, Main Text, Conclusion, Literature cited).
- Use only the symbols of the International Phonetic Alphabet for transliteration.
- Do not use any symbols that are absent in the table of additional characters in Windows 7.
- Type the heading in lowercase characters.
- Place footnotes in square brackets within the text.
- Do not use indentation space to make a paragraph.
- Use Bold for semantic highlighting.
- Attach participant’s application form after the text of your abstract.
We hope you are interested to participate in the Conference.
We will consider all your suggestions, which you can address to the Organizing Committee members and the Conference moderators, whose contacts are listed below.
Address: of. 200, 4 Hrushevskogo st., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01001
A. Krymsky Institute for Oriental Studies, National Academy of Science